This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at email@example.com.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- Associate Lecturer or Lecturer (Teaching Focussed) in Outdoor Education – La Trobe University – Bendigo, VICPlay a key role in teaching within our signature outdoor education program Full time, Fixed-term role (2 years) based at the Bendigo campus Level A salary – $65,996 to $89,021 pa. + up to 17% super Level B salary – $93,632 to $110,897 pa. + up to 17% super La Trobe University is seeking an ... read more
- Environmental Education Officer – City of Stonnington – Malvern, VICSalary: $84,802 – $91,841 pa. (pro rata) + Super Permanent, part-time position Located along the banks of the Yarra, just 7kms from Melbourne’s CBD, the City of Stonnington covers a vibrant and diverse municipality including inner city Prahran, South Yarra, Windsor, and the leafy green suburbs of Armadale, Malvern and Toorak. Stonnington has an enviable ... read more
- Ranger – Queensland Parks & Wildlife Service – Binna Burra, QLDDepartment of Environment and Science Southern Parks & Forests Regional Operations Salary: $57,866 – $63,318 pa. + super Permanent, Full-time position VRN: QLD/308772/19 This role’s focus area is Lamington National Park which is part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area, which includes the most extensive areas of subtropical rainforest in the world, ... read more
- Community Ranger Coordinator – Kanyirninpa Jukurrpa – via Newman, WAKanyirninpa Jukurrpa (KJ) is seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated people with a sense of adventure for the role of Community Ranger Coordinator. The role is based in a remote Martu community in the eastern Pilbara region of Western Australia. Key functions of this position are to facilitate, organise and enable a Martu ranger team to undertake: ... read more
- Programme Coordinator – Higher Ground – Sunshine Coast Hinterland, QLDSalary: $47,000 – $53,000 pa + supper (depending on skills and experience) Higher Ground are seeking a qualified and experienced Programme Coordinator for immediate start. We are offering a full-time position coordinating a variety of centre and expedition-based programs. As an organisation with 20 years’ experience, Higher Ground seeks to develop confident individuals, responsible global ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- Programme CoordinatorSelamatkan Yaki (SY) is a research, education and conservation programme operating under the Whitley Wildlife Conservation Trust, UK and local foundation Yayasan Selamatkan Yaki Indonesia (YSYI) whose goal is to reduce the threats to the Sulawesi crested black macaque (Macaca nigra) and its habitat. SY is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to help lead the team and coordinate research and conservation projects. The Programme Coordinator (PC) will lead ... read more
- Country DirectorLocation: Antananarivo, Madagascar with regular travel throughout Madagascar to offices and field sites, and occasional international travel Closing date for applications: Friday 10th May 2019 Contract type: Full-time permanent position Remuneration: Competitive salary and benefits based on experience We rebuild tropical fisheries with coastal communities Blue Ventures develops locally-led approaches to marine management that benefit people and nature alike. By listening and responding to basic needs, we design our models to catalyse and sustain marine ... read more
- Local FundraiserCan you help us find new members and much needed funding that will allow us to continue our vital work? Following the tried and tested ‘Soft Approach’ formula, this post involves walking around the more prosperous streets in your local area (and beyond), asking residents a simple yes/no question, and leaving information booklets about the Lancashire Wildlife Trust with interested people. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra income by doing ... read more
- Grey Squirrel OfficerFixed term seasonal contract for 3 to 3.5 months Grey Squirrel Officer full-time (Teviotdale) Location: Home based Hawick-Bonchester bridge area, Scottish Borders. Saving Scotland’s Red Squirrels – Developing Community Action (SSRS-DCA) is a project to secure the long-term future of red squirrels in Scotland by building capacity among communities of volunteers and land managers to take on some of the essential protection measures required to protect the red squirrels in ... read more
- Finance AssistantWe are a leading environmental charity in the region that stands up for wildlife, creates wildlife havens and seeks to raise environmental awareness in our diverse urban and rural communities. We require an enthusiastic and motivated full-time Finance Assistant to provide support on Accounts Payable and general assistance within the Finance Department. This is an exciting role working in a busy Finance department with the opportunity to learn and ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
Manager, Strategic Planning
Manager, Strategic Planning DESCRIPTION Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website […]
Video Editor, Visual Storytelling Team
Video Editor, Visual Storytelling Team DESCRIPTION Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Senior Director, Americas Oceans
Senior Director, Americas Oceans Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit […]
Operations Director, CI China
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, CI CHINA Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Intern, International Policy
Intern, International Policy DESCRIPTION Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website […]
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Lake County Forest Preserve District: Stewardship Ecologist
Anticipated Hiring Range: $22.88 – $28.62: Lake County Forest Preserve District: The Stewardship Ecologist is responsible for day-to-day operations of volunteer stewardship, volunteer monitoring and native seed nursery operations. […]
Turtle Trax S.A. : Volunteer Coordinator
Turtle Trax S.A. : You like sea turtles conservation, environmental education, community projects and work with volunteers? This position its for you! San Miguel nesting beach project is located on the Southern Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica […]
Rainforest Trust: Monitoring & Evaluation Scientist
Rainforest Trust: We seek someone to determine the costs & impacts of the protected areas we’ve established & help develop metrics to assess our effectiveness over time Warrenton, Virginia […]
Longwood Gardens: Land Stewardship and Ecology Technician
Commensurate with experience: Longwood Gardens: Longwood Gardens, Inc., one of the world’s premier horticultural display gardens located in Kennett Square, PA, has an opening for a full-time Land... Kennett Square, Pennsylvania […]
The School for Field Studies: Resident Lecturer in Conservation Science, Peru
The School for Field Studies: The SFS program on Biodiversity Conservation and Development located in the Amazon region in and around Iquitos, Peru seeks an enthusiastic, team-o... Peru (PE) […]