This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at email@example.com.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- General Event Crew – Happy Glamper – Hastings, VICSalary: $23.66 – $27.55 p/hr (depending on skill, experience & responsibilities) Casual position Happy Glamper has a fantastic reputation as a leading supplier of unique ‘glamping’ accommodation experiences in Victoria. We have led the market since 2013 by providing bespoke accommodation options for weekend ‘glampers’ and those looking for unique accommodation options at events, weddings ... read more
- Program Manager – Scouts Australia NSW – Appin, NSWCataract Scout Park Scouts Australia NSW is a not-for-profit community youth organisation Competitive salary working in a friendly customer service culture Located 20 minutes from Campbelltown and 20 minutes from the Wollongong CBD Cataract Scout Park is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager on a full-time basis. Cataract Scout Park hosts many Scout, School and ... read more
- Senior Ranger – Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture – Trephina Gorge, NTParks, Wildlife and Heritage – Central Australian Parks Remuneration Package Range: $81,031 – $92,049 pa (Technical 3) Fixed vacancy for 12 months VRN: 4714 Are you a leader in natural resource management and/or tourism? Do you enjoy remote locations? This could be your job! Our parks and reserves protect the natural, cultural and historic features ... read more
- Outdoor Educator Position – Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School – Warranwood, VICFull-time position We are seeking someone with a deep love of nature and of children, who is passionate about providing careful, thoughtful, place-oriented outdoor experiences, with a sensitivity to the profound potential that exists when young people encounter natural places. You can be of any age and any gender but must have an open heart ... read more
- Bookings Coordinator – Anglican Diocese of Perth – Middle Swan, WASwan Valley Adventure Centre and Wollaston Conference Centre Permanent part-time role (20 hours per week) Being part of a well-established and supportive team Excellent locations with free parking Swan Valley Adventure Centre and Wollaston Conference Centre are entities of the Anglican Diocese of Perth. Founded in 1868, the Swan Valley Adventure Centre has its foundations ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- Executive DirectorThe Trustees of St Andrews Botanic Garden Trust wish to appoint an experienced leader who will work with them and the committed garden staff to build on the significant achievements since the formation of the Trust in 2015. The primary focus will be to further enhance the guest experience at the Botanic Garden while balancing the needs of maintaining and developing the valuable plant collections. The Executive Director will lead the ... read more
- Local FundraiserLOCAL FUNDRAISER Job Title: Local Fundraiser Salary: £10 per hour during 2 week Trial Period, then freelance/self employed/seasonal (Mar-Oct) with generous rate of commission. Locations: Sheffield/Rotherham Closing date: Applications accepted all year round. To start ASAP, but start date negotiable. Mature applicants welcome Would you like to help the Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust achieve its aim of finding new members and additional funding in your local area and beyond ... read more
- Sussex Flow Initiative (SFI) – Ouse Catchment Project OfficerSFI is a partnership which demonstrates a catchment scale approach to natural flood and drought management, It helps support the delivery of multiple benefits to communities and to the natural environment, by using a range of Natural Flood Management (NFM) techniques to create long term, low impact, sustainable and low cost actions which reduce downstream flood peaks and support sustainable land use alongside traditional flood risk management in urban and ... read more
- EDGE Social Dimensions SpecialistEDGE Social Dimensions Specialist (Full-Time/12 Months Fixed-Term Contract) Overview We’re ZSL, an international conservation charity. Our vision is a world where wildlife thrives and we’re working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, we are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists and ... read more
- Call for proposals: two consultancy opportunities with ZSLIn the context of the development of a new piece of research, ZSL is looking for one (or several) consultant(s) to carry out either or both of the following: a systematic literature review of the links between sustainable production practices and financial returns for palm oil producers, processors and traders; an analysis to identify potential links between SPOTT’s ESG data and company financial risk and performance measures. Background: SPOTT is ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
- Feed has no items.
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Wildlife Conservation Society: Afghanistan Country Director, WCS Asia Program
Wildlife Conservation Society: Afghanistan Country Director, WCS Asia Program Position: Afghanistan Country Director, WCS Asia Program Division: Global Conservation Program... Afghanistan (AF)
Museo de La Plata: FIELD ASSISTANT : BREEDING OF GRASSLAND BIRDS IN THE PAMPAS
Museo de La Plata: We are looking for FIELD ASSISTANTS for our study of breeding biology of various ground-nesting birds in a Natural Reserve in Buenos Aires Parque Costero del Sur, Punta Indio, Argentina
Minnesota Department of Transportation: Prescribed Fire Specialist
$44,787 - $65,333 Annually: Minnesota Department of Transportation: As a Prescribed Fire Specialist, you will support a one-of-a-kind roadside prescribed fire program at the Minnesota Department of Transportation. Saint Paul, Minnesota, with […]
Pacific Lutheran University: Assistant Professor of Biology - Conservation Biologist
Pacific Lutheran University: Tenure track Assistant Professor teaching Ecology for non-majors, Genetics, General Biology, and upper division courses on Conservation Biology. Tacoma, Washington Stat
Tree Kangaroo Conservation Program - Papua New Guinea: Associate Program Director of the Tree Kangaroo Conservation Program
Tree Kangaroo Conservation Program - Papua New Guinea: Woodland Park Zoo is seeking an experienced leader to oversee the growth and development of the Tree Kangaroo Conservation Program in Papua New Guinea Lae, Papua New Guinea