This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- Manager, Cultural and Natural Resources (Identified) – Parks Australia – Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, NTDepartment for the Environment and Energy Parks Australia Division Salary: $104,769 – $112,687 pa. (EL1) + super Ongoing position This role provides the opportunity to be a senior leader in a jointly managed dual listed World Heritage national park and experience managing cultural and natural resources with Indigenous people. Under limited direction of the Park ... read more
- Head of Mt Binga Outdoor Education Centre – Immanuel Lutheran College – Blackbutt, QLDApplications are invited for the following position: Head of Mt Binga Outdoor Education Centre, Blackbutt The successful applicant will be an experienced leader with a proven record in Outdoor Education and demonstrated commitment to the College’s Christian ethos. Qualifications and experience in areas such as horse riding, animal husbandry, hiking and abseiling would be considered ... read more
- Program Coordinator NSW – The Outdoor Education Group – Moss Vale, NSWSalary Range – $53,244 – $58,602 pa. (not including In Field Payments) + 9.5% superannuation. Salary will be commensurate with experience. The Outdoor Education Group is a not for profit organisation with its heart in the world of high-quality education, using outdoor and adventurous experiences to develop young Australians and prepare them for the “Real ... read more
- Outdoor Leader – Wollangarra Outdoor Education Centre – Licola, Northern Gippsland, VICContract dates: 22 Jan 2019 – 30 Jan 2020 What is Wollangarra? Wollangarra is an independent, non-for-profit organisation situated beside the Macalister River south of Licola, Victoria. A simple, yet powerful outdoor education experience provides the platform for Wollangarra to provide a realistic look at sustainability, self-sufficiency and environmental issues in a positive, friendly community. ... read more
- Travel and Bookings Agent – Trek Tours Australia – Launceston, TASWe are seeking a motivated individual to join the team! Adventure travel opportunities as part of the role Be part of an exciting new phase of the business Experienced Australian adventure trekking operator This is an exciting new full-time position as our Travel and Bookings Agent based in Launceston, Tasmania. The role is all about ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- Blue Ventures InternshipPosition Title: Blue Ventures Internship.Location: Bristol, UK.Closing date for applications: 28th October 2018.Start date: As soon as possible.Contract duration: Three months (with the possibility for extension).Remuneration: UK living wage. Organisation Overview Blue Ventures develops locally led approaches to marine management that benefit people and nature alike. By listening and responding to basic needs, we design our models to catalyse and sustain marine conservation, unlocking the potential of coastal communities to manage their resources. We work in ... read more
- CEOThe Sahara Conservation Fund (SCF) is a pioneering international conservation organisation working at the forefront of efforts to save the endangered wildlife of the Sahara and the Sahel. Since its founding in 2004, SCF has been instrumental in the protection and restoration of unique desert antelopes, such as the addax and scimitar-horned oryx, establishment of one the largest protected areas in the world in Niger, implementation of a recovery programme ... read more
- National Fisheries Programme LeadPosition Title: National Fisheries Programme LeadLocation: Antananarivo, MadagascarClosing date for applications: 1 November 2018Start date: As soon as possibleContract duration: PermanentRemuneration: Competitive salary based on experience Organisation Overview: Blue Ventures is an award-winning marine conservation organisation working to rebuild tropical fisheries with coastal communities. We’re committed to protecting marine biodiversity in ways that benefit coastal people. We work in places where the ocean is vital to local cultures and economies, and are committed to advancing the rights of small-scale fishers ... read more
- Trust and Grants Fundraising OfficerDepartment: FundraisingJob Title: Trust and Grant Fundraising OfficerReports to: Head of Field ProgrammesHours: Full Time (35 Hours per Week)Location: Bath, UK Introduction to Durrell Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust is an international charity working to save species from extinction. Headquartered in Jersey in the Channel Islands, Durrell focuses on the most threatened species in the most threatened places. Established by author and conservationist, Gerald Durrell, in 1963, Durrell delivers its conservation mission through ... read more
- Senior RangerThe Forest of Marston Vale Trust is the charity creating the Forest of Marston Vale between Bedford and Milton Keynes. Since the early 1990’s, we’ve been planting trees to transform the landscape and make the Marston Vale a thriving place to live, work and play. We’ve already planted over a million trees to start creating the Forest. We aim to have trees covering 30% of the 61 square mile Forest ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
Technical Progam Manager
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website […]
Regional Internal Auditor
REGIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
INTERN, COMMUNICATIONS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Senior Manager, Development Communications
SENIOR MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Senior Director of CI Sojourns
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF CI SOJOURNS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Tropical Nature Reserve Marketing & Development Work Exchange
Housing provided.: Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Cloud forest reserve in Costa Rica looking for 1-2 volunteers to assist with Marketing and Development. Accommodation provided. San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica (CR) […]
Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Nature Reserve Volunteer
Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Cloud forest reserve in the Talamanca Mountains looking for general volunteers to help out with a variety of projects. All are welcome! San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica (CR) […]
Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Tropical Bird Monitoring Intern
$2 US/day stipend.: Cloudbridge Nature Reserve: Cloud forest reserve in Talamanca Mountains looking for interns to conduct bird point count and walking surveys for ongoing bird monitoring study. San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica (CR) […]
The Stewardship Network: DATA ENGAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Unpaid; VIP all-access pass to The Stewardship Network’s 2019 conference, potential course credit: The Stewardship Network: The Stewardship Network is seeking help updating our CISMA partner locations map. Ann Arbor, Michigan […]
The Stewardship Network: MEDIA ASSISTANT
Unpaid; VIP all-access pass to The Stewardship Network’s 2019 conference, potential course credit, v: The Stewardship Network: The Stewardship Network is seeking a marketing assistant to hel p make our January conference a success. Ann Arbor, […]