This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- Regional Waste and Resource Recovery Education Officer – Mitchell Shire Council – Broadford, VICSalary: $75,100 – $81,800 pa. pro rata (Band 6) + 9.5% Super Temporary part-time position, 4 days per week We are seeking an enthusiastic and suitably experienced individual to develop and enhance waste and resource recovery education across the southern Goulburn Valley region. This is a newly created position which will work across the three ... read more
- Waste Education Officer – Coffs Harbour City Council – Coffs Harbour, NSWAbout the role Development, implementation and delivery of Waste Service education and marketing programs. Provision of expert advice and support to leadership regarding Waste Services policy, legislation, strategy, and operations. Contract and project management, including managing grant funded projects, events, workshops. Assisting with audits, account management and the preparation of reports and budgets. Support to ... read more
- Inspiring Group Facilitators – Kinglake Forest Adventures Camp – Kinglake, VICCasual / Freelance positions 2018/19 Kinglake Forest Adventures Camp (KFA) is looking for some new facilitators to join our existing team for the 2018/19 season. Do you really want to inspire and develop young people and organisations? Do you want to develop yourself? Do you want to be part of a positive and inspiring team ... read more
- Program Manager-NSW – The Outdoor Education Group – Moss Vale, NSWSalary: $66,168 + 9.5% superannuation Develop and lead your team Leadership position Future focussed The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest not for profit providers of outdoor education in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As a Program Manager you will provide leadership and support to the programs team that will ... read more
- Group Facilitator (Adventure) – Baptist Care SA – Mylor, SASalary: $20 – $24 p/hr + 25% Casual Loading Casual position VRN: GGAO825762 Over 10,000 young (and not so young) South Australians take part in our adventure camping programs every year at Mylor Adventure Camp and across the state. The Group Facilitator is responsible for delivering extraordinary camps and outdoor experiences that ‘Challenge, Stretch and ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- Assistant Engagement OfficerWe need an enthusiastic Assistant Engagement Officer to take forward the access and community engagement projects alongside a dedicated and passionate Programme Team and partners. LWT are the leading environmental charity in the region that stands up for wildlife, creates wildlife havens and inspires communities about the natural environment in our diverse urban and rural communities. LWT is the lead organisation for the Carbon Landscape, a Landscape Partnership Scheme. Although ... read more
- Education PlacementGain valuable experience working with wildlife and young people on a 12 month placement with the Trust based at Brockholes Nature Reserve in Preston. Inspire children and young people about the natural world through a variety of educational workshop programmes and outreach activities. To thrive in our culture, you will need a huge enthusiasm for the natural world and a desire to inspire other people. In return, we offer a ... read more
- Data Officer – Seasearch ProgrammeContract: | Permanent, part-time(3.5 days per week) Salary: | up to £30,000 pro-rata,dependent on experience Location: | Could be home-based or from our offices in Ross-on-Wye Interviews: | 24 September & 25 Septemer 2018 Seasearch is a unique and high-quality citizen-science programme which is supported by volunteer scuba-divers all over the UK. Divers are trained to identify and record the various types of sea bed found in the near-shore zones and this data informs partner organisations and the general public to create awareness of the diversity of ... read more
- Office Director – Central AfricaThis is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in a role that will constantly challenge your abilities and reward your enthusiasm. Providing strategic and operational leadership to TRAFFIC’s Central Africa programme, your remit will encompass overseeing research, policy and programme development, advocacy, fundraising, communications and capacity building across Central Africa. This will include managing the team, developing strong relationships with governments, partner agencies and organisations, as well ... read more
- Volunteer and Community Engagement Manager (Bridlington/Surrounding area)Contract: Funded contract for 18 months, fixed term, full-time Salary: £25,000 to £28,400 dependent on experience Location: Home-based in the Bridlington area Closing: Sunday 9 September 2018 Interviews: Thursday 20 September 2018 (in London) The Marine Conservation Society is the UK’s leading charity for the protection of our seas, shores and wildlife. MCS is the voice for the sea, for all the fascinating creatures that live beneath the waves, for our breath-taking coastal environment, for all those who ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
Technical Progam Manager
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website […]
Regional Internal Auditor
REGIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
INTERN, COMMUNICATIONS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Senior Manager, Development Communications
SENIOR MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Senior Director of CI Sojourns
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF CI SOJOURNS Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my […]
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Chicago Zoological Society / Brookfield Zoo: Post-doctoral Fellow - Species Conservation Methods
Salary Paid Biweekly: Chicago Zoological Society / Brookfield Zoo: The Post-doctoral Fellow - Species Conservation Methods will develop analytical methods and software tools to advance the conservation of species. Brookfield, Illinois […]
AECOM: Ecologist - Climate Change Specialist
AECOM: Climate Ecologist - identifies ecosystem vulnerabilities and resilience, implements climate change & SLR adaptation solutions on large-scale projects Oakland, California […]
WWF International: Leader, WWF Tigers Alive - (Open Location)
WWF International: WWF is recruiting for the role of Leader, WWF Tigers Alive to be located in one of our WWF country offices in Asia. Flexible. WWF Singapore or WWF office within tiger range country. […]
Kilombero Valley Ornithological Center: Tanzania: Teacher Volunteering
Kilombero Valley Ornithological Center: Tanzania: Teacher Volunteering Kilombero Valley, South East Tanzania (TZ) […]
Kilombero Valley Ornithological Center: Tanzania: Wildlife Conservation Volunteering
This is a voluntary work and not paid Job: Kilombero Valley Ornithological Center: Tanzania: Wildlife Conservation Volunteering. Kilombero Valley, South Eastern Tanzania. […]