This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at email@example.com.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- Sessional Outdoor Program Workers – Out Doors Inc – Kensington, VICSalary: $35.03 p/hr + super & salary packaging option Out Doors Inc. is seeking applications from suitably qualified people that can deliver high quality outdoor and recreation programs. Applicants must hold instructor qualifications and practical experience in accordance with Out Doors Inc. “Minimum Outdoor Qualifications” in at least two of the following activities: canoeing, bushwalking, ... read more
- Program Coordinator – Out Doors Inc – Kensington, VICSalary: $75,000 – $80,000 pa. + super Permanent, part-time (0.8 EFT; 4 days p/wk) position, subject to ongoing funding 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata) Salary packaging option Out Doors Inc. is seeking applications from suitably qualified people who have an understanding of mental illness and the principles of psychosocial rehabilitation. The successful applicant will ... read more
- Visitor Service Guide (Environmental Education Ranger) – Ku-ring-gai Council – St. Ives, NSWSalary $35,782.21 – $41,507.42 pa. + super Permanent, part-time (21 hours per week) position Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 124,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments. Council is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced ... read more
- Chief District Manager – NT Parks, Wildlife and Heritage Division – Alice Springs, NTDepartment of Tourism, Sport and Culture Parks, Wildlife and Heritage Division – Central Australia Parks – West Remuneration Package Range: $109,272 – $118,908 pa. (Technical 5) Full-time, Ongoing position VRN: 004795 Consider yourself a leader? The Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture are looking for a dynamic and motivated leader to undertake the duties of ... read more
- Ranger – Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service – Springsure, QLDDepartment of Environment and Science Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service and Partnerships Salary: $59,614 – $65,223 pa. (OO4) + super & loadings Permanent, Flexible full-time position VRN: QLD/334252/20 This is an opportunity to join Queensland Parks and Wildlife as a 004 Ranger within the Carnarvon North Work Unit, supporting and delivering the operational work program. ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- Marine Conservation ScientistWe are looking for a Marine Conservation Scientist to join our Conservation and Fisheries Directorate. Do you have a passion for marine conservation? We’re looking for an experienced marine scientist to join our Marine Conservation Team and help us protect the unique ocean environment around Ascension Island. The Ascension Island Marine Protected Area was designated in August 2019 and is one of largest areas of protected ocean in the world. ... read more
- Summer Education PlacementGain valuable experience working with wildlife and young people on a 6 month placement with the Trust based at Brockholes Nature Reserve in Preston. Inspire children and young people about the natural world through a variety of educational workshop programmes and outreach activities. To thrive in our culture, you will need a huge amount of enthusiasm for the natural world and a desire to inspire other people. In return, we ... read more
- Global Technical Advisor – Small-Scale FisheriesWe rebuild tropical fisheries with coastal communities. Blue Ventures develops locally-led approaches to marine conservation that seek to benefit people and nature alike. By listening and responding to pressing needs, we design our models to catalyse and sustain marine conservation, unlocking the potential of coastal communities to manage their resources. We work in places where the ocean is vital to local cultures and economies, and are committed to advancing the ... read more
- Summer Education & Administration PlacementGain valuable experience working with wildlife, young people and delivering great customer service on a 6 month placement with the Trust based at Brockholes Nature Reserve in Preston. Inspire children and young people about the natural world through a variety of educational workshop programmes and outreach activities. You will also provide a professional, helpful and friendly service to schools and clients throughout the booking process. To thrive in our culture, you ... read more
- Summer School Education OfficersDo you have a passion for wildlife and conservation and sharing this with the next generation? Would you like to spend an unforgettable summer in a busy, varied and fun environment working with young people from across Scotland? Recruitment for our 2020 Edinburgh Zoo Summer School is now open! The role To develop and deliver specified areas of the Society’s summer activity. Within the RZSS Education team, construct an innovative ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
- Feed has no items.
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Loyola University Chicago: Lecturer
Loyola University Chicago: Loyola University Chicago's (LUC) Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) invites applications for a full-time teaching faculty position in... Chicago, Illinois
Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium: Volunteer Lemur monitoring & Reforestation in Madagascar
unpaid: Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium: Volunteer cohorts will spend half their time monitoring lemurs and half their time participating in the community-based reforestation effort. Madagascar (MG)
Concordia University: MSc student in Road Ecology
Between 14 000 and 16 000 $Can/year (depending on qualifications), partly TAships in second year.: Concordia University: Masters in Road Ecology (2-year position) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Quebec (Province/Territory)
Talarak Foundation Inc.: Field assistant for reintroduction of endangered species
Unpaid but food and accommodation will be provided in the site: Talarak Foundation Inc.: Talarak Foundation Inc. is in need of field assistants to help in all aspects of our reintroduction program. Bayawan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Wyoming Game and Fish Department: Wildlife Investigator - Wyoming Game and Fish Department
Wyoming Game and Fish Department: The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is seeking a Wildlife Investigator to be based out of Pinedale/Jackson, Wyoming. Jackson or Pinedale