This page hosts RSS news feeds from international conservation agencies and green career websites. If you have a feed that you’d like to contribute then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions – COOEEads is the site for you!
- Interim Assistant Program Manager – The Outdoor Education Group – Karridale, WAThis is an interim role with a set period of employment from 5th August 2019 until 28th September 2019 The Outdoor Education Group is a not-for-profit organisation with its heart in the world of high quality education, using outdoor and adventurous experiences to develop young Australians and prepare them for the “Real World”. As an ... read more
- Health & Physical Education & Outdoor Education Teacher (x2) – Ballarat Clarendon College – King Island, TASResidential full-time, fixed-term positions available to the end of 2020 (with the possibility of extension) Commencing Term 4, 2019, Ballarat Clarendon College are seeking 2 teachers for its residential King Island campus. As part of an integrated curriculum, the teacher will assist in the coordination of outdoor education programs and provide instruction in practical educational ... read more
- Guide (seasonal) – Tasmanian Walking Company & Australian Walking Company – Various locations, Tasmania and VictoriaTasmanian Walking Company (TWC) and Australian Walking Company (AWC) Guides provide an outstanding experience that guests will remember for a life time – the walks we offer are an opportunity for guests to step out of everyday life and into wilderness areas that are one of a kind. As a TWC/AWC Guide, it is your ... read more
- Ranger – Queensland Parks & Wildlife Service – Charleville, QLDDepartment of Environment and Science Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service Salary: $57,866 – $63,318 pa. + super Permanent, full-time position VRN: QLD/313821/19 Are you interested in working as a Ranger? An exciting opportunity for a Ranger in the Northern Mulgalands team based at Charleville is available. The successful applicant will perform general operational ranger activities ... read more
- Outdoor Educator – Ironbark – Crows Nest, QLDPermanent, full-time position St Peters Lutheran College seeks an experienced Outdoor Educator for ‘Ironbark’, the college’s outdoor education centre located near Crows Nest, Queensland. Ironbark is approximately 2 hours north-west of Brisbane. Ironbark operates 5 week courses throughout the year for the college’s Year 9 students, in a natural bush environment, incorporating outdoor adventure activities ... read more
Conservation Jobs (UK)
Welcome to Conservation Jobs! Find the latest jobs, voluntary opportunities, events and worldwide projects in conservation as well as the news and blogs.
- General ManagerGENERAL MANAGER FULL TIME, PERMANENT MARKET COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE Pensthorpe Natural Park, in North Norfolk, was created by a visionary conservationist who landscaped an area of gravel extraction in the River Wensum Valley to create one of Britain’s most biodiverse nature reserves. Purchased by Bill Jordan, who co-founded Jordan’s Cereals, and his wife Deb in 2003, the site celebrated its 30th Anniversary in 2018. Having hosted BBC Springwatch ... read more
- Digital Design InternLocation: Bristol, UK Closing date for applications: Monday 14th July 2019 Start date: ASAP Contract duration: 6 months fixed with opportunity for extension Remuneration: This is a paid internship We rebuild tropical fisheries with coastal communities Blue Ventures develops locally led approaches to marine management that benefit people and nature alike. By listening and responding to basic needs, we design our models to catalyse and sustain marine conservation, unlocking the potential ... read more
- Environmental WardenJOB DESCRIPTION Reviewed: May 2019 Job title: Environmental Warden Based at: Pump House Environment Centre Responsible to: Senior Environmental Warden or Project Manager Salary: £17,500 per annum Hours: 37.5 hours per week Outline of Trust and its activities: The Duckworth Worcestershire Trust is a registered charity, involved in a range of environmental and social projects, principally within the City of Worcester. Its areas of concern include, but are not limited to, litter and fly tipping, ... read more
- Mammals Keeper Grade 3We are seeking a highly motivated individual to take a senior role in the management of the animal collection at Jersey Zoo, maintaining high standards of husbandry and under the direction of the Department Head or Deputy Head. The successful candidate will promote the Trust’s work to visitors and guests and contribute to the captive breeding and conservation of endangered species. ... read more
- Herpetology Keeper Grade 1We are seeking a highly motivated individual to promote the Trust’s work in the captive husbandry and breeding of amphibians and reptiles by working on the daily management of the animal collection and to ultimately play a crucial role in fulfilling Durrell’s mission of saving species from extinction. ... read more
Conservation International (World-wide)
For more than 25 years, Conservation International has been protecting nature for the benefit of everyone on Earth.
But we’re not a run-of-the-mill environmental organization. We’re more like a human organization. We know that human beings are totally dependent on nature — and that when we work to save nature, we’re really working to save ourselves. CI is helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet, for you and for everyone.
CI’s work focuses on science, policy, and partnership with businesses and communities. The organization employs more than 1,000 people and works with 2,000+ partners in more than 30 countries. CI has helped establish 1,200 protected areas across 78 countries and protected more than 730 million hectares of land, marine and coastal areas.
- Feed has no items.
Society for Conservation Biology (US)
The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is an international professional organization dedicated to promoting the scientific study of the phenomena that affect the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity. The Society’s membership comprises a wide range of people interested in the conservation and study of biological diversity: resource managers, educators, government and private conservation workers, and students make up the more than 5,000 members world-wide.
Museo de La Plata: Volunteer Field Assistant - Bird Study in Argentina
Museo de La Plata: Volunteers needed for a study of ground-nesting birds (mainly Pipits) in the Pampas region, Argentina. 4 weeks stay. $50/week to cover expenses. Parque Costero del Sur, Punta Indio, Argentina […]
US Geological Survey: Supervisory Fish Biologist
$104,821 to $136,271 per year plus benefits. Relocation expenses are authorized.: US Geological Survey: Will lead the development and coordination of a broad and complex fisheries science program in the Great Lakes. Cortland, New York […]
Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy: Trail Work Intern
This is an unpaid internship.: Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy: The PVP Land Conservancy is recruiting a Trail Intern. https://pvplc.org/_about/employment.asp 916 silver spur Rd. #207 Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274 […]
University of Michigan / LSA: Professor and Director of the University of Michigan Biological Station
University of Michigan / LSA: The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) at the University of Michigan solicits applications and nominations for the position of Dire... Ann Arbor, Michigan […]
The Leatherback Trust: Volunteer/Intern
unpaid: The Leatherback Trust: We are a conservation and science-based project. We collect scientific information on sea turtles and protect their nests from anthropogenic impacts. Gulf of Papagayo, North Pacific Costa Rica […]