Website MBC Environmental
At MBC Environmental we specialise in providing a wide range of practical, hands-on solutions to our clients that protect and enhance our environment.
To fit our company, we’re looking for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy hard work, have great communication and are highly reliable.
We have an opportunity available for someone to join our team to support our Trail Manager for a backcountry trail we manage along with supporting other areas of the business including pest animal monitoring/control, pest plant control and rehabilitation planting. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and is keen to get into the environmental industry.
Work is based from Westport but working away from home, generally in huts will be frequent. The position is full-time.
You must have:
- Passion for the outdoors and the New Zealand environment
- Great fitness (we want to see evidence that you’re a fit, active person)
- Two-wheeler motorbike experience (this role requires the use of motorbikes in challenging environments)
- Ability to work in challenging weather and terrain
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Comfortable working with agrichemical
- Able to work away from home
- Pass a drug test
- Good people skills as the role will require frequent interactions with the public on the trail we manage.
What MBC offers:
- A safe, supportive work environment
- Training and guidance.
Please apply with a copy of your CV to get access to further pre-employment information.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (please also supply a CV)
Applications close: Monday, 8th February 2021 or until a suitable member is recruited.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.