Website Weed Action
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a one year contract to lead the development of community Weed Action groups on conservation land and to engage volunteers for Weed Action Whangarei Heads.
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent people, communication and marketing skills;
- prior experience working with volunteers
- knowledge of native plants & ecology
- an ability to organize and manage weed events
- a background in both community engagement & practical conservation delivery and
- proven achievements in delivery of programs and activities.
An ability to demonstrate innovation and enthusiasm to motivate, support and inspire others to get involved in our work is essential.
The post holder will need to communicate well with a range of people from urban and rural areas, and will be able to demonstrate their ability and passion for people and native wildlife.
Building good quality relationships with partners, key groups, organisations and stakeholders is important to deliver our objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a real and lasting contribution.
For more info and/or an application pack contact: email@example.com or phone: 021 0233 2005
The application pack will consist of a brief covering note, position description. Applicants are required to send a covering letter, CV and references.
Applications close: Friday, 15 November 2019 at 5pm.
To apply for this job please visit weedaction.org.nz.