Website Bream Head Conservation Trust
The Bream Head Conservation Trust is looking for a second contractor to help look after this iconic piece of Northland.
The Trust is looking for a skilled and passionate person to join the team to deliver the field work including pest control and associated outcome monitoring.
Applicants must have the following qualities:
- Sound experience in pest control and species outcome monitoring
- High level of fitness and the ability to carry out field work in difficult terrain
- Enthusiasm to be part of the team but also be capable of working alone
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- GPS/GIS and basic IT skills (excel and online docs)
For more info and/or an application pack contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday, 27 February 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.