Website Weed Action Native Habitat Restoration Trust
Weed Action is looking for a person to lead the organisation as we respond to the burgeoning risk of environmental weeds that are invading our 6000 hectares of reserves, forests, wetlands and coastline.
This position could be one person or two. Ideally, we will find one person who can lead the organisation operationally and strategically while also doing field-based work.
The position is between 15 and 25 hours with remuneration to be negotiated.
The coordinator will:
- Manage projects and operations
- Health and Safety oversight of contractors and volunteers
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders, volunteers, and landowner
- Promote weed awareness and native habitat restoration
- Engage the community and help remove barriers to action
- Engage volunteers and support the development of Weed Action groups.
- Work with landowners to develop plans to empower them to remove environmental weeds.
If you are passionate about protecting our beautiful part of the world, have the skills and want to be part of this community-based initiative please email: email@example.com
Applications close: Tuesday, 10th August 2021.
To apply for this job please visit weedaction.org.nz.