Website MBC Environmental
At MBC Environmental, we specialise in providing a wide range of practical, hands-on solutions to our clients that protect and enhance our environment. Our work is diverse, but can broken into pest animal control and monitoring, pest weed control, restoration and rehabilitation planting, ecological surveys and monitoring, sediment and water management.
To fit our company, we’re looking for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy hard work, have great communication and are highly reliable.
We are looking for a task leader who has experience in one or multiple areas of our business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic that is keen to make their mark in our industry.
Work is based from Westport but working away from home will be part of the job. The role is full-time.
You must have:
- Passion for the outdoors and the New Zealand environment
- Great fitness (we want to see evidence that you’re a fit, active person)
- Ability to work in challenging weather and terrain
- Strong experience in one or multiple areas of our business, ideally pest animal, pest plant or rehabilitation planting
- Experience supervising or leading teams
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Comfortable working with agrichemical
- Able to work away from home
- Pass a drug test.
What MBC offers:
- A safe, supportive work environment
- Training and guidance
Please apply with a copy of your CV to get access to further pre-employment information.
Applications, including a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday, 26th November 2021 or when a suitable person is recruited.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.