Website MBC Environmental
At MBC Environmental, we specialise in providing a wide range of practical, hands-on solutions to our clients that protect and enhance our environment. Our work is diverse, but can broken into pest weed control, pest animal control and monitoring, restoration planting, ecological surveys and monitoring, sediment and water management.
We are looking for someone to join our team leading weed control programs around the Westland District. You must have experience and have an ability to grow and mentor a new team of individuals wanting to make their mark on our environment.
To fit our company, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, who enjoys hard work, has great communication and is highly reliable.
Work is based from Hokitika but working away from home will be part of the job. The role is full time.
You must have:
- Passion for the outdoors and the New Zealand environment
- Proven history leading teams
- Good fitness
- Ability to work in challenging weather and terrain
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Comfortable working with agrichemical
- Able to work away from home
- Ability to perform some administrative tasks
- Pass a drug test
- Previous experience controlling weeds
- Previous experience working in outdoor/conservation roles
What MBC offers:
- A safe, supportive work environment
- Training and guidance
Please apply with a copy of your CV to get access to further pre-employment information.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please supply a CV with your application).
Applications close: Friday, 29th October 2021 or until a suitable team is recruited.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.