Website The Plant People
The Plant People is a well established landscape company, based in Otahuhu, Auckland with projects over the greater Auckland area. We are seeking a passionate Environmental Team Leader for high profile sites in Auckland with discerning clients.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to manage projects over multiple sites
- Passion for horticulture / Ecological Restoration and to exceed client expectations
- Able to understand and read plans / management reports
- Able to plan, follow instructions and to use initiative
- Able to organise and implement day-to-day tasks
- Must ensure necessary product/equipment resource is delivered in advance
- Current Site Safe, Growsafe, Trade certificate in horticulture or similar would be advantageous
- A clean full NZ drivers licence (a class 2 HT & 4WD experience would be advantageous).
Applicants must have a good command of the English language in order to liaise with customers, team members and sub-contractors.
Entails the maintenance of significant ecological areas and other one-off projects. The desired applicant will hold good leadership skills to cope with sole charge of a 2-5 person team. This position would be great for someone who is looking to advance their career and move into a team leader role.
Training and Advancement growth potential for the right candidate.
If you think you are able to add value through initiative and creativity to our Customers, please email your CV and cover letter for Attention Ricky Vowles to email@example.com
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.