Website Cambrilea Weed Spraying
Want to help with NZ Biodiversity planting to counter global climate change?
- We’re a Waikato-wide operation planting from our own native nursery
- Working in a team environment with great experience
- Bonus opportunity to help the owner by working on his award-winning sheep and beef farm in the downtime
Have you ever turned up for work at the same place with the same people, and thought ‘why do I do this?’
If you felt like this today, maybe a change to contracting where the location is different week to week, and the team varies based on the job, is needed. Consider a change to Cambrilea Weed Spraying so you won’t have that Groundhog Day feeling again.
Your spring and summer days are spent driving around some of the best rural landscapes the Waikato has to offer, spot-spraying the plants and weeds (thistle and ragwort) clients don’t need.
Then during the cooler months, rehabilitate the land with riparian planting along waterways, with plants from their own nursery.
In between, you can be helping the owner on his award-winning Cambridge sheep and beef farm with fencing and stockwork.
No matter what it is you do, you get paid to give back to the environment.
What you need to bring to us:
- An interest in the outdoors
- A willingness to do whatever the day asks
- A clean drivers license and 4WD experience would be good
- A desire to keep learning and training
- Physical fitness and a great attitude
- No hesitation to be drug tested
- Farm and fencing capacity is a bonus, but not a necessity
- A mature outlook on life, and
- Able to work with people from all walks of life.
What we can offer you:
- Extensive medical cover at the companies cost
- Well-paid regular variety of work (40-50 hours per week)
- Health insurance & social club fund
- A team that loves the work they do and who they work for
- A fun work environment with music often playing while we work spraying in the hills
- Uniforms & wet weather gear supplied.
If it sounds like you, apply now. For more information or if you don’t have a CV call Michelle from Stapleton Consulting on 021 585 766 during business hours.
This position will remain open until the successful candidate is found.
Due to current border restrictions, you must have New Zealand Citizenship/Residency to be considered for this role. If you hold a valid work visa and are physically present in New Zealand then you may also be considered.
To apply for this job please visit stapletonconsultingjobs.co.nz.