Website Wildland Consultants Ltd
- Experienced Office Administrator
- Committed to providing high-quality support
- Join the team at Wildland Consultants Auckland
Wildland Consultants Ltd is a progressive ecological consultancy specialising in ecology, biodiversity, and ecological restoration. We have a team of ecologists who prepare a wide range of scientific reports, as well as a restoration team who implement a wide range of pest plant, pest animal and planting projects.
We are seeking a talented, hardworking Office Administrator to work in our thriving Auckland office. The role will require excellent communication with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally. In return, we offer an awesome working environment with a great team of mad ecologists and consultants, in a leading highly regarded NZ ecological consultancy.
We are seeking an experienced and meticulous Office Administrator who is motivated and ready for a challenge, who can provide quality and timely administration support. Your day will be busy, interesting, fun and varied.
Working from an established office, the successful applicant will also work closely with our wider Company around NZ. You will have proven administrative skills and be a great multitasker, prioritising work effectively, whilst meeting deadlines. If you have a great sense of humour, resilience, resourcefulness and a proactive nature, then this role may be just what you are looking for.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and its features for report production and formatting.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and its features for recording and managing data sets.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- An excellent communicator with great people skills and excellent phone manner.
- A high level of accuracy.
- A high level of independence in planning tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an effective command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with preparing tenders and proposals.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Reporting to the Auckland Regional Manager.
- Taking and managing meeting minutes.
- A high level of document presentation including proposals and reports.
- Travel bookings.
- Organising events and functions.
- Supporting and contributing to national company objectives.
- Proactively managing the flow of information, correspondence, and queries.
- Proactively interpreting and taking appropriate actions/decisions.
- Operate at a professional level within the company administration sector.
- Ensuring company processes are adhered to, owning problems and identifying solutions.
- Calm under pressure.
- Coordinating building maintenance and security.
- Maintenance of vehicle, equipment, herbicide usage and other registers.
- Ordering, receiving and management of goods and equipment.
- Financial and expense management.
- Recruitment assistance.
If you have a genuine passion for excellence in administration, a strong office administrator background, and are eager to become a valued member of the Wildlands team, register your interest today.
See our website www.wildlands.co.nz for further information on Wildland Consultants Ltd.
We provide outstanding ecological services to sustain and improve our environments.
Please apply in writing with your CV to:
Wildland Consultants Ltd
P.O. Box 7137
Te Ngae, ROTORUA, 3042
Applications close: Friday, 11 January 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to Lesley.Fitton@wildlands.co.nz.