Website MBC Environmental
At MBC Environmental we specialise in providing a wide range of practical, hands-on solutions to our clients that protect and enhance our environment.
To fit our company, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, who enjoy hard work, have great communication and are highly reliable.
We have an opportunity available to join our team primarily to establish backcountry track networks and potential opportunities supporting other areas of our business depending on your experience.
Work is based from Westport but most work will be away from home on a rostered basis. The position is full-time on a fixed-term basis until May-June depending when the contract starts and there may be opportunity to extend the agreement.
You must have:
- Passion for the outdoors and the New Zealand environment
- Previous backcountry and track cutting experience
- Chainsaw ticket (at least NZQA 6916 and 6917)
- Healthy with good fitness
- Ability to work in challenging weather and terrain
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Able to work away from home
- Pass a drug test.
It would also be desirable to have:
- Current first aid ticket
- Current Growsafe ticket
- Higher than 6916 and 6917 chainsaw tickets.
What MBC offers:
- A safe, supportive work environment
- Remuneration based on the skills and experience you provide the business
- Training and guidance.
Please apply with a copy of your CV to get access to further pre-employment information and positions descriptions.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please supply a CV with a cover letter)
Applications close when a suitable candidate is recruited
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.